Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SMUG

I used to spend every tuesday in a bar surrounded by friends, buying each other drinks, riding my bike to the girls house, waking up hazy every wednesday to a smiling face and rumbling stomach. These days I'm alone in a new house, trying to figure out how to interact with people in a city where I'm just another shitty fuck up 20 something. The fog is rolling over Inner Richmond and i have 20 dollars burning a hole in my pocket. 10 of that will obviously go whiskey, but then i have 10 unspent dollars just fucking taunting me. I'm thinking a sandwich, but self loathing and body image is saying I'm better off doing a bunch of sit ups and spending that 10 on new sunglasses so i can sit in anonymity tomorrow morning in some coffee shop. Max says i need to learn to be alone better. Max also uses online dating sites full of hair dressers
.

Whatever. I can get cold, no problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment